Ryushen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohan guild forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome everyone ;D Be sure to drop by the welcome section and introduce yourself! Don't forget to checkout some of our guides!
As you all know... We got a points/reputation shop system going on! Drop by the point/rep shop to see what prizes you can claim!

Who are you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirro

Nirro

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Who are you   Who are you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:50 am

Hey you all know me as Nirro. Me and most of my family joined not to long ago. I played Rohan a long time ago, I also have 5 years of World of Warcraft experience,(and no I don't know why I played that long), and been playing RPG since the old Nintendo. I'm happy to be here in Ryushen!!!
Back to top Go down
iThor

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:45 am

Wassup guys?!

Well, my name's Joe and y'all prob know me by iThor.. I'm 18, and I'm from Boston. Hmu if you guys need anything

Peace!
lol!
Back to top Go down
vic_richy

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 pm

you know me as Hawking..
indonesia is my country...
i'm newbie in blood feud, but i start play rohan long time ago...
°•·♥️♡τнäиκ чöü♡♥️·•°

pirat
Back to top Go down
Lakelandgirl

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Hey I'm Danielle aka Dani and as many of you know I'm Orrin's (Nirro) wife.
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi !! My name is Samuel but u can call me sam Smile You probably know me as Makayla Smile I'm the owner of 2 guilds, nightangels and greeneagles. I play rohan blood feud since almost 2 years. I have one knight lvl 45, one half elf lvl 36 and an other lvl 79 and also an dragon sage lvl 60.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ground02.sitew.com
Sponsored content

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryushen :: Names/Introduction :: Introduce yourselves!-
Jump to: