Ryushen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohan guild forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome everyone ;D Be sure to drop by the welcome section and introduce yourself! Don't forget to checkout some of our guides!
As you all know... We got a points/reputation shop system going on! Drop by the point/rep shop to see what prizes you can claim!

Crone Farming for level 10-30 in Del Lagos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nirro

Nirro

Crone Farming for level 10-30 in Del Lagos  Empty
PostSubject: Crone Farming for level 10-30 in Del Lagos    Crone Farming for level 10-30 in Del Lagos  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:53 am

I am quite sure many of you have noticed that Crone's are easy enough to find, and even easier to spend, This guide will show you an effective way to farm crones through repeat quests in each of the starting areas.

Quest finding is very simple, and there are a few ways to do it.
1. Look for the green dots on the both mini map and full map those are quests at your level.
2.press "J" and you will see a tab at the top call Available Quests, this lists all quests that are close to you level.

Del Lagos/Human Starting area
This may be one the ,most populated areas for beginning players due to the Akama Cave. The farming time here took me 30min and ended with 21,687 crone, this does not include the drops I sold as that is dependent on what you get. Here are the 5 quests in more detail.

Quest 1
Level Required: 12
Mission Title: Alfred's Concern
NPC: Alfredo
Quest: Collect Lost Boxes from Leprachauns (10)
Reward: 835 crones
This Quest is the easiest of the five, not a lot of people do this quest more than once. Just north of Einhoren City, is Trichia seminary on the way you will find the Leprachauns you need to kill.

Quest 2
Level 16
Trace of the Son
Start NPC: Theresia
Quest: Corsair Hunt (12)
Reward: 1966 crones
This I find is the most annoying since I have only found one place where the Corsair are, and there is only 4-5 in the area. This is the most commonly done quest by players for money at early levels. You can find the undead close the the western most bridge to the Pallidan's Hall of Fame.

Quest 3
Level 20
Mission Title: Form Secret Bond
Start NPC: Fers Hahnt
Quest: Drexter Hunt (17)
Reward: 3335 crones
This one is a bit of a walk but you should have your bonus mount y level 20 so riding there will be quicker. The area is littered with Drexter a touch north the Juba's Waterclock bindstone which is far north of Einhoren City.

Quest 4
Level 24
Mission Title: Combat Ration
Start NPC: Humphrey
Quest: Collect Tough Meat from Drexter Fanglord (26)
Reward: 6149 crones
This one is nice because it is really close to the quest Secret Bond, meaning you can do them both relativity easily, though this one is more time consuming since u have to kill 26 Fanglords. CAUTION- Berg is a Ursa Elite level 28 approach with extreme caution he is knowen to be in this area on occasion!!!!

Quest 5
Level 28
Mission Title: Training Uniform
Start NPC: Humphrey
Quest: Collect Piece of Clothing from Wraith (34)
Reward: 9402 crones
This one will take the most time since the area most concentrated with Wraiths is quite small. there are enough however for one person to clear out the area just as the next one is re spawning.The ghastly monsters can be found West of the Traitor's Guillotine. CAUTION- Berg is a Ursa Elite level 28 approach with extreme caution he is knowen to be in this area on occasion!!!!

The next step
so now you are probably asking yourself, "all that in 30 minuets ", well at level 30 with decent gear yes about 30 minuets. The time does vary between you level, gear, and what quests are actually available to you. The following map shows each area and a line with arrows showing the path I use to farm.

Crone Farming for level 10-30 in Del Lagos  Human_10

First I collect all the repeat quests I wish to do, then I Starting with the closest quest I make my way around the map, First to the Quest 1 to kill the Leppers,
then Quest 3&4 for the Drexter, then to kill the Wraith for Quest 5, and finally the Corsair for Quest 2. Then I use a portal stone to save time when I finish the last quest.

I strongly recommend farming with another player if possible, this can reduce the time it takes to finish each quest as long as you stick close together, also safety in numbers. If you have any questions or suggestion do not testate PM me. I hope to have one for Kai'non City and area done next week. Till then take care.

Back to top Go down

Crone Farming for level 10-30 in Del Lagos
Page 1 of 1