Ryushen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohan guild forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome everyone ;D Be sure to drop by the welcome section and introduce yourself! Don't forget to checkout some of our guides!
As you all know... We got a points/reputation shop system going on! Drop by the point/rep shop to see what prizes you can claim!

Morrisen Crone farming Lvl10-30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nirro

Nirro

Morrisen Crone farming Lvl10-30 Empty
PostSubject: Morrisen Crone farming Lvl10-30   Morrisen Crone farming Lvl10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Morrisen/Kai'non City
This Half-Elvin city has a beautiful view, but that seems to be about it. The crone farming here will take an average of 40 minutes to complete ending with 21,687 crone at the end. This long time frame is caused by the distance to each quest and the fact two of the quests are at Tempest Watchout. Here are the five quests in detail from:

Quest 1
Level 20
Mission Title: War Equipment of Revenge and Mourning
Start NPC: Joshu
Quest: Collect Lancer Sentry's Necklace (17)
Reward: 3335 crones
This quest is fairly quick but a lengthy ride out, the best place is just North of the Green Moss Tower on the hill by the road.

Quest 2
Level 12
Mission Title: Neverending Battle
Start NPC: Turmel
Quest: Acquistion of Back Hide Ghoul (10)
Reward: 835 crones
I recommend only doing this one if your are actually a Half-Elf. This is because when you exit the Crystal Quarry(east of the Kai'non) you are returned to your actual starting area, not the area from where you entered, If not use a Portal Stone back to Kai'non. The Ghoul's are a good ride in so I recommend having a mount as well, head to the next level of the dungeon and you will eventually run into the Ghouls.

Quest 3
Level 16
Creature that Sucks the Life of Forest
Start NPC: Quaid Berkins
Quest: Collect Giant Tigerspider Legs (12)
Reward: 1966 crones
This is the most annoying quest due to the spiders being very far appart, this causes a lot of running from one mob to the next. The area is directly North-West of the city before the river.

Quest 4
Level 24
Mission Title: Continuing Research
Start NPC: Polze
Quest: Collect Molars of a Drexter (26)
Reward: 6149 crones
This quest you have to collect from Polze from Tempest Watchout then ride South along the road to the other side of the road of the Upstream of Rai'ner River Bindstone.

Quest 5
Level 28
Mission Title: For the Dying Colleague
Start NPC: Polze
Quest: Collect Risen Palladin's Ashes (34)
Reward: 9402 crones
This one you also get from Polze at Tempest Watchout, then ride South to just above Bergendy Brewery. CAUTION- Enchanted Token can be found Level 40 Elite Engage with care!!

The Next Step
This place took a lot of though and trial and error, and still this is the shortest route I could come up with.

Morrisen Crone farming Lvl10-30 Half-e10

In this one I collect the first three quests in Kai'non then proceed to the quests in order (1-3), then I collect the quests form Tempest Watchout and finish them (4-5)an turn in.

This area took longer for two main reasons:
1. you do a lot more running from mob to mob and from quest to quest
2. the large and sometimes impassible hills and river make direct line of travel impossible.
Next week I do Vena for all you Elven fans!!!
Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down

Morrisen Crone farming Lvl10-30
Page 1 of 1